Detroit insurance is a source for all of your Detroit insurance information. It serves as a general reference source for consumers on information related to Detroit insurance. This site also provides resources related to the Detroit insurance industry. You can click on the links for a quick guide to further information on the different insurance policies available in Detroit.
- Detroit auto insurance is mandatory for all registered vehicles and driving without insurance is a violation which could lead to a financial responsibility filing if you were to get into an accident without insurance. We will have posts that will show you the ins and outs of the Michigan insurance no-fault system. We will show you the coverage available on your Detroit insurance policy and what is not covered, and the penalties assessed if you are caught without auto insurance.
- In Detroit, if you have a mortgage it is mandatory that you have Homeowners insurance.
- If you are DENIED Detroit Homeowners Insurance, you can find information on how to purchase Detroit homeowners insurance.
- Apartment complexes in Detroit require renters insurance, when you sign a lease.
- In Detroit, if you are zoned for flood insurance you have to purchase flood insurance
- Detroit employers will need Michigan workers compensation insurance.
Detroit Insurance Resources will explain the different types of policies, show you what is required and any insurance discounts that could be available. We can also help if you have been Denied insurance and you don’t know where to turn for help.
If you live in Detroit and need insurance or already have it, but you are not satisfied with your agent because you feel you are paying to much for insurance. This insurance site will help to explain your Detroit coverages and can also refer you to agents on staff who will do a great job of taking care of your Detroit insurance needs
Detroit area insurance agent
We can refer you to a local insurance agency that can provide 24*7, click the link to contact the Michigan insurance experts or call @ 248-888-1134 to be immediately connected to a representative who can start an insurance policy for you. If you are moving to the Detroit area, they will take the time to explain your Detroit insurance coverage to you and show you how you can save money on your insurance rate.
Detroit Insurance is an independent site and not affiliated with the Michigan government.