Detroit Insurance Information Source
Detroit insurance is a source for all of your insurance information. It serves as a comprehensive reference source for consumers on information related to Detroit insurance. You can click on the links for further information on the different insurance policies available in Michigan.
- Detroit auto insurance is mandatory for all registered vehicles and driving without insurance is a violation which could lead to a financial responsibility filing if you were to get into an accident without insurance. We will have posts that will show you the ins and outs of the Michigan insurance no-fault system. We will show you the coverages available on your insurance policies and the penalties assessed if you do not have insurance.
- In Detroit, if you have a mortgage, it is mandatory that you have Homeowners insurance.
- DENIED Detroit Homeowners Insurance, you can find information on how to purchase Detroit homeowners insurance.
- Apartment complexes in Detroit require renters insurance when you sign a lease.
- In Michigan, if you are in a flood zone, you have to purchase flood insurance
- Employers will need Michigan workers compensation insurance.
Detroit insurance information resource
Our Insurance Resources area will explain the different types of policies, and what is required. We will also show any insurance discounts that could be available to help lower your rates. We can also help if you have been Denied insurance and you don’t know where to turn for help.
If you live in Detroit and need insurance or already have it, but you are not satisfied with your agent because you feel you are paying to much for insurance. This site will explain your coverages and refer you to agents who can help with your insurance needs
Local area insurance agent
We can refer you to a local insurance agency that can provide 24*7, click the link to fill out your information for a quote Michigan insurance experts or call @ 248-888-1134 to connect to a representative who can start an insurance policy for you. Moving to the Detroit area, we will explain your insurance coverage and show you how you can save money on your insurance rates.
Detroit Insurance is an independent site and not affiliated with the Michigan government.